Border Security Force (BSF) has invited eligible and interested male and female Indian citizens to apply online for Group-B positions such as Inspector, Sub Inspector, and Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical). Job seekers can submit their applications online only from April 25, 2022 to June 8, 2022.
Vacancies in the BSF Recruitment 2022:
- Inspector (Architect) – 01
- Sub Inspector (Works) – 57
Junior Engineer/Electrical Sub Inspector – 32
- The applicant must have a Bachelor of Architecture degree from a recognised university and be registered with the Council of Architecture.
Sub Inspector (Works):
- The candidate must have a three-year diploma in civil engineering from a central or state government-approved institute.
Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector (Electrical):
- The applicant must have a three-year diploma in electrical engineering from a central or state government-approved institute.
The candidate must be under the age of 30.
- – Pay Matrix Level 7 (Rs 44,900 – 1, 42,400) according to the 7th CPC.
Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector (Electrical), Sub Inspector (Works) – Pay Matrix Level 6 (Rs 35,400 – 1, 12, 400)
How do I apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online only through the official website rectt.bsf.gov.in from April 25, 2022 to June 8, 2022. Candidates are encouraged to check the website frequently for the most recent updates.
- Examination Fee: Candidates must pay Rs 200 as an application fee. Female candidates, SC/ST candidates, BSF serving personnel, and ex-servicemen are exempt from paying the examination fee.
- Candidates need to pay Rs 200 as examination fee. Female candidates and SC/ST, BSF serving personnel and ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.