COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2022 has issued a job announcement for the following positions. Candidates who meet the requirements should review the official advertisement and apply for this position. Other information, such as the age limit, educational requirements, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, can be found below. To stay up to date, visit OjasGujarats.com on a regular basis.
- Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service – 314
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways. – 300
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council. – 03
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 70
- For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- 32 Years
- Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in
- The Online Applications can be filled upto 26th April, 2022 till 6:00 PM.