DRDO Recruitment 2022 is now open: Apply for the position of Private Secretary – Eligibility Criteria and Application Form are available to download. – LINK GIVEN!!! The Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has issued a job announcement for the position of Private Secretary on Deputation. In total, 63 positions were available in this recruiting. Candidates that are interested in applying should do so within 60 days of receiving the notification.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online Apprentice for Engineers Graduates Scientist B GATE:
|Name of the Board||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Last Date||60 days from the date of circulation/publication of this circular in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar|
DRDO Vacancy 2022 Sarkari Result Syllabus in Hindi 10th Pass ITI 12th Pass:
- Number of posts*: 63; General Central Service Gp ‘B’ Gaz Ministerial
- Location*: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Pune, Jodhpur, and Kochi (subject to change)
2022 DRDO Recruitment Officers in the Central Government’s Stenographer Cadre:
- holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department; with five years’ service in the Stenographers grade rendered after regular appointment in the Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300—34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be ‘not exceeding 56 years’ as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Salary:
Candidates who are selected can get Pay Level: 7th
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selected officers will be appointed under the normal terms and conditions prescribed in this regard by the Govt of India from time to time.
What is the procedure for applying for the DRDO Recruitment 2022?
- It is requested that the officers who could be spared in the event of their selection submit an application duly countersigned by the Cadre Controlling Authority, as per the enclosed (Annexure-II), along with photocopies of complete and up-to-date APARs for the last five years (2015-16 to 2019-20), to Shri Pravin Kumar Das, Deputy Director, Dte of Personnel (Pers-AA1), Room No. 266, or Floor, DRDO Bhawan, New
|DRDO Private Secretary Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF|
|Application Form||Official Site|