Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released an advertisement for the positions listed below. Candidates who meet the requirements should review the official advertisement and apply for this position. Other information, such as the age limit, educational requirements, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, can be found below. To stay up to date, visit OjasGujarats.com on a regular basis.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2022: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has issued an ESIC SSO Notification for 93 positions of Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent, for which eligible graduates can apply only through the internet.
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has 93 vacancies for their regional offices providing job opportunities for graduated candidates holding required experience. The candidates who are interested in the ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 and wants to know the summary for the recruitment process, then refer to the details as mentioned in ESIC SSO Notification 2022-
- Exam Conducting Body : Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Post Name : Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent
- Vacancy : 93
- Job Category : Govt Jobs
- Application Mode : Online
- Online Registration : 2th March to 12th April 2022
- Exam Mode : Online
- Job Type : Direct Recruitment
Exam Type :
- Prelims (Phase-1)
- Mains (Phase-2)
- Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test (Phase-3)
- Rs. 44,900-1,42,400
Official Website : https://www.esic.nic.in/
- UR – 43
- SC – 09
- ST _ 08
- OBC – 24
- EWS – 09
- The online registration link has been made available at https://www.esic.nic.in/ from 12th March 2022 to 12th April 2022. The candidates can click on the below link and apply online for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen : Rs. 250/-
- All other categories : Rs. 500/-
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
Step 1: Go to the Employees State Insurance Corporation’s official website, @esic.nic.in.
Step 2: On the home page, select “Recruitments” and then “Click here to Submit Online Application for the Post of SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICER-2022” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the registration page, where you must fill in the required information such as your name, contact information, and so on.
Step 4: An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to validate your registration process; all you have to do now is enter that OTP on the ESIC portal.
Step 5: Once you’ve confirmed your registration, you’ll be able to complete the ESIC SSO application form. You must fill in the required information here.
Step 6: Candidates must pay their application fees to complete their application process.
Step 7: In the application form, upload the required documents in the size and dimensions specified.
Step 8: After completing the application process, candidates must download the application form and print it for use in the examination process.
Qualifications in Education
1. The candidate must have earned a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognised university.
2. He or she should be familiar with computers, including how to use Office suites and databases.
To be eligible to apply for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022, the candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 27 as of April 12, 2022.
- If a candidate has completed a minimum of three years of service in a Government Organization or Corporation, Government Undertaking Local Bodies, or Scheduled Bank, etc., he or she is eligible to apply for ESIC SSO 2022.
- Online Application Starts 12th March 2022
- Online Application Last Date 12th April 2022
- Last Date to Pay the Application fee 12th April 2022