The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd (ECGC) has issued a job announcement for the following positions. Candidates who meet the requirements should review the official advertisement and apply for this position. Other information, such as the age limit, educational requirements, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, can be found below. To stay up to date, visit ojasgujarats.com on a regular basis.
In May 2022, an online examination will be held to select personnel for the position of Probationary Officer in the cadre of Executive Officers at ECGC Ltd. in the pay scale of 53600-2645(14)-90630-2865(4)-102090. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance / House Lease Reimbursement, Transport Allowance, Medical Allowance, Newspaper Allowance, Meal coupons, Reimbursement of Mobile Bills, Mobile Handset & Briefcase Allowance, Furniture Allowance, Household Help Allowance, and other allowances and benefits are available to officers. The current CTC (Cost to Company) for an Executive Officer (Probationary Officer) in Mumbai is around Rs.16 lakh per year.
- 75 Posts
- Probationary Officer (P.O)
- A Degree of Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate establishing that he/ she is a graduate and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Minimum age : 21 Years
- Maximum age : 30 Years
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates as intimation charges.
- Rs. 850/- inclusive of intimation charges for all others
- Rs. 53,600-2645(14)-90630- 2865(4)-102090
- Candidates will be selection will be based on written examination and Personal interview.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.