GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Exam Updates on 28-2-2022
- Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board has Released GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Call Letter on the Ojas Official Website. and GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Hall Ticket Notification Published on https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/
- GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Call Letter Download Date: 15-3-2022 to 26-3-2022
- GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Exam Date 2022: 26-3-2022 at 15:00 to 16:00
- GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Call Letter Download Notice
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board has posted a notification for Live Stock Inspector Vacancies in 2022. Job seekers seeking a position as a Live Stock Inspector have a good chance. On this page, you can find complete information about the Live Stock Inspector Vacancy in Gujarat for the year 2022. Qualifications for GPSSB employment such as Live Stock Inspector, age restriction, selection process, compensation, application fee, and how to apply are listed below.
GPSSB Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Post||Live Stock Inspector|
|Job Type||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Recruitment 2022
Live Stock Inspector Jobs in Gujarat Important Dates
|Last Date For Fee Payment||8-2-2022|
|GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Exam Date 2022||26-3-2022 Saturday
Time: 15:00 to 16:00
Gujarat Panchayat Jobs Vacancy 2022 Details
- Live Stock Inspector: 249 Posts
- Ahmedabad: 04 Posts
- Amreli: 16 Posts
- Anand: 12 Post
- Aravalli:06 POsts
- Banaskantha: 08 Posts
- Bharuch: 17 Posts
- Bhavnagar: 11 Posts
- Botad: 04 Posts
- Chhota Udepur: 09
- Dahod: 10 Posts
- Devbhoomi Dwarka: 01 Post
- Dang: 06 Posts
- Gandhinagar: 02 Posts
- Gir Somnath: 02 Posts
- Jamnagar: 03 Posts
- Junagadh: 00 Posts
- Kutch: 19 Posts
- Kheda: 04 Posts
- Mahisagar: 10 Post
- Mehsana: 06 Posts
- Morbi: 04 Posts
- Narmada: 13 Post
- Navsari: 06 Posts
- Panchmahal: 19 Post
- Patan: 04 Post
- Porbandar: 02
- Rajkot: 04 Posts
- Sabarkantha: 06 Posts
- Surat: 12
- Surendranagar: 03 Post
- Tapi: 12 Post
- Vadodara: 09 Posts
- Valsad: 05 Posts
GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 34 Years
- 10th/ 12th Pass
- successfully at least one year duration the pre-service Live Stock Inspector course
- three years diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or Diploma in Animal Husbandry
- A candidate shall Possess the basic knowledge of computer
- A candidate shall Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Salary /Pay Scale
- Rs. 19,950/-
- Written Exam
GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Exam Pattern 2022
- Duration: One Hour (60 Minutes)
- The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs (multiple choice questions).
|General Awareness and General Knowledge *||20||Gujarati|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||15||Gujarati|
|English Language and Grammar||15||English|
|Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification.||50||Gujarati/ English|
- Negative Marking:
- -0.33 for Wrong Answer
- -0.33 for Blank Answer
- -0.33 for Many Option Answer / Erasure Answer
GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Syllabus 2022
General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
1. General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
2. History of India and History of Gujarat.
3. Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
4. Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
6. Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
7. Panchayati Raj.
8. Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
9. Indian Economy and Planning.
10. General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
11. Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- + Service Charge
- SC/ ST/ SEBC / EWS / PD / Ex-Serviceman: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online / Offline (Challan)
How to Apply Online For GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are advised to access to the official website at https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Next, locate and download the advertisement, and carefully review the eligibility criteria.
- Choose the desired position from the Online Application Section and press the Apply Now button.
- Fill out the registration form with basic information such as name, date of birth, caste, and so on, as well as a registered mobile number and email address.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Then upload your photo, signature, and photo ID card.
- Finally, submit the application form and save or print it for future reference.
Note: Before applying, applicants should carefully read the official notification.
GPSSB Live Stock Inspector Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|