Gujarat Biotechnology University has issued a job announcement for the positions listed below. Candidates who meet the requirements should review the official advertisement and apply for this position. Other information, such as the age limit, educational requirements, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, can be found below. To stay up to date, visit ojasgujarats.com on a regular basis.
The Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, is accepting applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Assistant to work on the research project “Hydrogen production by recombinant E. coli from crude glycerol and lignocellulosic biomass” funded by the Ramalingaswami Fellowship. The position is only temporary and will end with the project [Aug-2024].
Details of qualifications, emolument and duration of the project :
Name of the Post :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
- Project Assistant – 01
Minimum Qualifications :
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry) With minimum of 55% marks.
Desirable Qualification :
- NET/DBT-JRF/ICMR-JRF/GATE qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Candidates having experience of molecular biology and microbiology techniques are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must have proficiency in scientific writing.
- The selected candidate is expected to work in metabolic engineering, genome editing/gene knockout and metabolomic analysis via GC, GC-MS and LC-MS.
Age Limit :
- Up to 31 years on closing date of advertisement
- Till the end of the project [Aug, 2024] (subject to satisfactory performance)
- As perGBU, GOG guidelines.
- On or before April 12, 2022, eligible candidates should submit an online application to the PI, Dr. Sudheer DVN Pamidimarri (Principal Investigator), Gujarat Biotechnology University, Gandhinagar, at https://gbu.edu.in, along with their most recent CV and other credentials.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview will be notified via email. Only offline interviews will be held at Gujarat Biotechnology University in Gandhinagar. There will be no TA/DA paid for attending the interview.