Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GSFC) has released an advertisement for the positions listed below. Candidates that meet the requirements should review the official advertisement and apply for this position. Other information, such as the age limit, educational requirements, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, may be found below. To stay up to date, visit Hindi Samadhan.com on a regular basis.
Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited is a company that produces fertilisers and chemicals in Gujarat. Notification has been sent: Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GSFC) has issued a job announcement for the positions listed below. Candidates that meet the requirements should review the official advertisement and apply for this position.
Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GSFC) is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking that produces and sells fertilisers, chemicals, and petrochemicals. Ankleshwar, Moraiya, and Umreth are the company’s manufacturing locations (Kheda District).
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Lab Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- ITI-Mechanical Maintenance (Chemical Plant)
- ITI -INSTRUMENT MECHANIC (CHEMICAL PLANT)
- ITI – Electronics Mechanic
- ITI- Electrician
- ITI-Computer Operating Cum Programming Assistant (COPA)
- ITI- Fitter
- ITI- RFM
- ITI- Health & Sanitary Inspector
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering) TAMH
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engineering) TAEL
- Technician Apprentice (Chemical Engineering) TACH
- Technician Apprentice (Instrument and Control Engg) TAIC
- Technician Apprentice (Civil Engineering) TACV
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should go to the official website and apply online.