HPCL Recruitment 2022 An advertisement for the below-mentioned posts has been published by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022. Candidates that meet the requirements should review the official advertisement and apply for this position. Other information, such as the age limit, educational requirements, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, may be found below. To stay up to date, visit Hindi Samadhan.com on a regular basis.
The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has announced the availability of 25 Manager positions, including Chief Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager, and others. From March 14 to April 18, 2022, interested and qualified people can apply for these positions. Keep coming back to GujaratRojgar. In for more job openings and updated study materials.
- 25 Posts
- Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager – Engine -1
- Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager – Corrosion Research – 1
- Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager – Crude & Fuels Research – 1
- Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager Analytical – 2
- Assistant Manager / Manager – Petrochemicals & Polymers – 3
- Assistant Manager / Manager – Engine – 1
- Assistant Manager / Manager – Novel Separations – 2
- Assistant Manager / Manager – Catalyst Scale-up – 2
- Senior Officer – Petrochemicals & Polymers – 3
- Senior OfficerEngine – 3
- Senior Officer – Battery Research – 1
- Senior Officer – Novel Separations – 2
- Senior Officer – Resid Upgradation – 1
- Senior Officer – Crude & Fuels Research – 1
- Senior Officer – Analytical – 1
- Read official Notification
- Read official Notification
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal interview etc.
assignment will be in the HPCL Green R & D Centre in Bengaluru. Following that, the services will be transferrable as needed by the Corporation to any location in the country. These jobs may need you to work in shifts. Selected candidates may also be placed or allocated to any of the Government of India’s subsidiaries/joint ventures or any department in India or abroad.
From the day of joining, the Selected Officers will be on probation for one year. The officer will be considered for confirmation after successfully completing the Probation period, as per company policy.
- The application fees are applicable to all positions.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + [email protected]% i.e ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying application fee online, the payment status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt of fees.