The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a diversified and integrated energy company with operations in oil, gas, petrochemicals, and alternative energy sources, as well as Maharatna status. The organisation prioritises the country’s energy needs and strives to be known as “India’s Energy” and “A Globally Admired Company.” Year after year, IndianOil has been named one of India’s Best Companies to Work For, and has been named Best Employer by NationBuilders. Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, IndianOil’s seventh refinery and largest integrated petrochemical plant, is searching for result-oriented experienced professionals with initiative and enterprise to join the team and become India’s Energy.
Post Detail :
Advertisement No. : PR/P/47 (2022-23)
1. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
Post Code : 201
Education Qualification :
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognised Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% aggregate for General & OBC candidates against reserved positions, and 45 percent for SC candidates against reserved positions.
- At least one year of post-qualification experience operating a Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat Exchanger, and other equipment in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry (rotating shift).
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions
- A minimum of one year of post-qualification experience in the maintenance of modern instrumentation control systems such as DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing, etc., in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers/Power Plants/ Gas Processing Industry/ large industrial establishments is required.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General/EWS/ST candidates as on 30-04-2022.
Selection Process :
- The selection process will include a written test as well as a skill/proficiency/physical test (SPPT). The SPPT will be a qualification test.
Please read the official notification for further information.
- Online Submission