IRMA Field Survey Manager Recruitment 2022: The Institute of Rural Management Anand has released a recruitment notice for Field Survey Manager (FSM) vacancies. At IRMA, the Verghese Kurien Policy Lab (VKPL) is looking for a Field Survey Manager (FSM). Education qualification, age limit, selection method, pay, application fee, and how to apply for IRMA Field Survey Manager jobs are all included here.
IRMA Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Institute of Rural Management Anand|
|Post||Field Survey Manager|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Application Mode||Online by email|
IRMA Field Survey Manager Recruitment 2022
IRMA Vacancy 2022 Details
- Position: Field Survey Manager (FSM)
- Organization: VKPL at IRMA
- Education: Master’s in any social science field
- Experience: Minimum 10 years in field survey work
- Language requirement: Hindi and English (knowledge of additional languages is preferred)
- Length of commitment: 5 Years (to be extended based on performance and funding)
1. Familiarity with household and village surveys.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork.
3. Self-motivated and capable of working with little or no motivation.
4. Ability to mentor people in surveys and evaluations through strong training and facilitation abilities.
5. Fluency in the local language and knowledge of the development context
6. A bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, or post-graduate training in social sciences, monitoring and evaluation, statistical analysis, data management, or other related subjects.
7. Fieldwork experience is preferred, as is supervision of data gathering.
8. You must have excellent written and oral communication abilities in both English and Hindi.
Field Survey Manager Responsibilities
1. Oversee the field enumerators and ensure that all of their tasks are completed to a high standard.
2. The field survey manager will visit the survey site and do other research-related activities.
3. Manage all aspects of the survey’s preparation, including testing and training materials, survey instruments, and testing strategies, as well as any logistical requirements (arrangements to be made by IRMA team based upon identified needs).
4. Collaborate with the survey teams that have been hired. The Field Survey Manager will check in with the data collection firm’s supervisors on a regular basis to ensure that all issue areas have been addressed and corrected.
5. The Field Survey Manager will recruit and train a local team of enumerators to conduct field surveys as needed.
6. On a weekly basis, prepare reports on survey activities, including a description of major actions, learnings, and recommendations.
- Remuneration (CTC): Rs. 51,000
- Test/ Interview
How to Make an Application
- Please provide a curriculum vitae in your application that details your involvement with field survey project activities and responsibilities. Completed applications must be forwarded to [email protected] through email.
- The subject line of the email must read as follows: VKPL is accepting applications for the position of FSM.
- Note: Before applying, applicants should carefully read the official notification.
|Official Website||Check Here|