Gujarati farmers can take advantage of a number of government-run schemes that provide subsidies for the purchase of agricultural implements as well as vehicles. Read the report to learn more about the Kisan Parivahan Yojana and how you can take advantage of it.
The government created the iKhedut Portal to provide farmers with information about the schemes and to allow them to apply online.
Tractors are needed by farmers to transport their crops to the marketyard after they have been grown. When the government announced the Kisan Paribahan Yojana 2022, however, many farmers also used freight vehicles. The government subsidises the purchase of such a vehicle, which can only be applied for online.
- Small, Marginal, Women, SC / ST farmers 35%of the total cost or 75,000 / – whichever is less
- Ordinary and other farmers 25% of the total cost or 50,000 / – whichever is less
- Farmers of Gujarat can avail the benefits of this scheme
- The farmer should own the land and have his own land record or copy of 7/12 extract
- Farmers can avail the benefits of this scheme even if they have a Forest Rights Certificate
- Joe can benefit a second time at least five years once he has benefited
- For this scheme the beneficiary farmer will have to purchase from the approved trader (seller) of the manufacturer included in the panel.
- The farmer must have a valid license to avail this assistance.
- 7-12 copy of your land
- Copy of ration card
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Certificate if you are a farmer of SC or ST category
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Copy of Forest Rights Letter for Tribal Area Beneficiaries (if any)
- If having a soul registration
How do I apply for a job online?
Farmers can apply for this programme online from the comfort of their own homes.
STEP 1: Conduct a Google search and go to the ikhedutl Portal 2022 website, where you can click on “Plan.”
STEP 2- After selecting the scheme, click on ‘Khetiwadi Yojana,’ which will open a list of schemes. Select Kisan Parivahan Yojana.
STEP 3: When you’ve finished reading the scheme information, click Apply. After that, if you have already registered on this portal, you may proceed, but if you have not, you must first register before proceeding.
STEP 4- If you’ve already registered, you’ll need to save your application by submitting it.
STEP 5- You must read the entire application once more and confirm the application, which you can also print.
STEP 6- If you haven’t already done so on the ikhedut portal, you must apply online by selecting ‘No’.