Manav Kalyan Yojana 2022-23
Manav Kalyan Yojana 2022-23 : Commissioner of Cottage and Rural Industries has Recently Invites Apply Online For Manav Kalyan Yojana 2022-23, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Start From 15.03.2022 to 15.05.2022, For More Detail About Manav Kalyan Yojana 2022-23 given below article Or Official Advertisement
Manav Kalyan Yojana 2022
The scheme provides additional tools to the economically backward class to generate adequate income and self-employment, This scheme has been started from 11.09.1995 instead of the previous self employment scheme to improve the economic status of persons / artisans living below the poverty line.
Who Can Apply Manav Kalyan Yojana 2022-23?
This includes people from the weaker sections of the society who have a small annual trade / business in 28 trades like hawker, vegetable seller, carpenter etc. whose annual family income is up to Rs.1,20,000/- for rural area and up to Rs.1,50,000/- for urban area. To help such people to increase their financial income, the necessary tools / equipment assistance for the business is given within the limits as per the list of toolkits included with the resolutions dated 11.09.18.
Manav Kalyan Yojana Eligibility
Age Limit : 16 years to 60 years
Income Limit : It is mandatory for the beneficiaries of rural areas to be included in the poverty line list of the district rural development department. This beneficiary does not have to submit income proof. OR
The annual income of the applicant’s family should be up to Rs.1,20,000 / – for rural area and up to Rs.1,50,000 / – for urban area. In this regard, Taluka Mamlatdar or Nagarpalika Chief Officer or the authorized officer of the Municipal Corporation in the metropolitan areas will have to submit the income proof.
How To Apply Manav Kalyan Yojana 2022-23?
- First, visit the official website of the Gujarat government e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in Official Website.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option called Manav Kalyan Yojana 2022-23
- Fill in the application form with all the essential details.
- After Filling the Application Form kindly attach all the required documents
- Now Submit your application form to concerned authorities.
- After the verification of your application, the concerned authorities will transfer the money through the direct benefit transfer method.
Which Document Required For Manav Kalyan Yojana 2022-23?
- Passport size photo
- Copy of first page and second page of ration card (which should include beneficiary name).
- Proof of age
- Caste Specimen (Official Approved by Government)
- Certificate of rural area with BPL score / Copy of gold card for urban area
- Income Certificate (before the officer)
- Example of business experience
- Copy of Election Identity Card
- Copy of Aadhaar card