The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released an advertisement for the following positions. Candidates who meet the requirements should review the official advertisement and apply for this position. Other information, such as the age limit, educational requirements, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, can be found below. To stay up to date, visit ojasgujarats.com on a regular basis.
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Vacancy 2022: The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has issued a recruitment notice for the position of Assistant Engineer (Group B) Ministerial. You have until April 4, 2022 to apply.
You can look for NWDA National Water Development Agency Vacancy Notification 2022 on the internet. Age limit, selection criteria, post name, total posts, official notification, important notification, and other details are provided below.
- 09 Posts
- Assistant Engineer
- The candidate must possess a degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Please read official notification for more educational qualification details.
- 21 to 27 Years.
- Pay Level – 7 (Rs. 44900-Rs. 142400/-) of the Pay Matrix
- General & OBC – Rs. 840/-
- SC/EWS/Women – Rs. 500/-
- The screening of qualified competitors will be done in view of the best of the scores in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)- 2020 and 2021 picking one paper in Civil Engineering. Shortlisted up-and-comers will be welcomed for Personal Interaction/Documents Verification to settle the board.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
Apply Online : Click Here