The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Mumbai has begun the hiring process and is accepting applications for Grade B personnel. On the official website, rbi.org.in, interested people can apply for the positions.
Candidates should be aware that the application window will remain open until 6 p.m. on April 18, 2022. According to reports, phase I exams will be held on May 28th, 2022, while phase II exams will be held on June 25th, 2022.
Recruiting for the RBI in 2022
Reserve Bank of India is the name of the central bank in India.
Officers in Grades A and B (Grade A & B)
Post Number 303
Job Location: India Application Mode: Online
Vacancy at the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in 2022
Officers in Grade A: 09 Officers in Grade B: 294 officers
Qualifications in Education
Officers in Grade A have a second-class master’s degree in a variety of subjects. Officers in Grade B have a bachelor’s degree in a Officers must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and a master’s degree.
Age Restrictions for RBI Recruitment
A candidate must be at least 21 years old and not more than 30 years old on January 1, 2022.
- Grade B DR General, DEPR and DSIM posts:The application fee is ₹850 for General/OBC/EWS candidates.
- Assistant Manager:Rajbhasha and protocol& security: The application fee is ₹600 for General/OBC/EWS candidates.
- Online Application Start Date:28/03/2022
- Last Date Of Application:18/04/2022
- Phase – I Online Examination:28/05/2022
- Phase – I,Phase – II & Phase – III Online Examination:25/06/2022