SPIPA Recruitment 2022 has released an announcement for the following positions. Candidates who meet the requirements should review the official advertisement and apply for this position. Other information, such as the age limit, educational requirements, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, can be found below. To stay up to date, visit OjasGujarats.com on a regular basis.
It is an excellent opportunity for all interested candidates looking for work at SPIPA. Please read the article below carefully for more information on Educational Qualifications, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Dates, and other Eligibility Process. Before applying, make sure to read the official advertisement thoroughly.
- BE (Computer / IT) And MBA From Any of the University established or incorporated by or under the central or State or a Provisional Act in in India or any other Educational Institute Recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956.
- The Candidate should have a Minimum of 05 years experience of technical filed.
- Upper age should not be more than 45 years on the last day of Application.
- Rs.30,000/- Per Month
What is the procedure for applying?
- Eligible candidates who meet the notification’s or the above details’ criteria should apply in the enclosed prescribed format and include a copy of their bio-data, recent passport-size photo, educational qualification, certificate of experience, and all other necessary documents.
- Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA), Satellite Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad-380 015 (Opposite ISRO).